20090525

innerchild


Last Friday I went to a free play titled Little Town of Tanshui. It was an adaption of Our Town (Thornton Wilder,1938) performed by Godot Theatre Company.
Most of the audience that night were students and teenagers due to the sponsorship of a new established foundation.

There was a scene describing a dead woman got her last chance to travel back to her childhood celebrating her 10 year-old birthday with her "young" parents. The actress chose tiptoe walking to imitate small children's movement and it reminded me of the doll on a music box.

According to my first draft(it was harder for me to draw so I could only visualized my paper cutting in my head..),it should have been like kind of mirror image, two standing figures connected by the part of the feet, up the girl, down the old lady. But as it always happened, the finished piece went far from the draft. Anyway, I liked the outcome better. More comforting.

C-マンション

No comments: